3 Bedroom – 3 Bath • Corner End • Direct Oceanfront • Sleeps up to 6
- 2022 Winter & Spring Seasons
01/09/22 - 04/16/22 — $829 per night
- 2022 Regular Season
04/17/22 - 12/17/22 — $799 per night
- 2022-23 Winter Holidays
12/18/22 - 01/08/23 — $849 per night *
- 2023 Winter & Spring Seasons
01/09/23 - 04/16/23 — $839 per night
4 night minimum preferred
* 7 night minimum requested between December 18 & January 8
$1000 Reservation-Security Deposit to reserve
Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
All rates are quoted and payable in USD$.
Check in after 4pm. Departure by 11am.
Taxes & Fees
One-time Cleaning Fee: $379
Hawaii State Taxes: 17.42%
* (Breakdown as follows)
- HI State Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT): 10.25%
- HI State General Excise Tax (GET): 4.17%
- Maui County Transient Accommodations Surcharge: 3%
Hawaii State Tax ID Numbers:
Deposit, Payment & Cancellation Policies
A $1000 Deposit and a Signed Rental Agreement are required to confirm your reservation. The deposit is refundable (less a $100 cancellation fee) for reservations cancelled prior to making the final payment.
- A Deposit of $1000 is required to reserve dates
- Payment in Full is required 60 days before arrival except for Winter Reservations (December 20 to the end of February) when Payment in Full is due 90 days prior to arrival
- Payments may be made via personal checks (or bank drafts in US$) payable to Sunset Shores Maui, or via a credit card
Winter Reservations: December 20 – End of February
Payment in full is due 90 days prior to arrival. Unless the unit can be re-rented, all monies are forfeited in cancelled less than 90 days prior to the arrival date.
We require a $300 Security Deposit which is fully-refundable within 14-days of your departure, per the terms of our Rental Agreement.
- We hope that everyone who plans a trip with us is able to enjoy their dream vacation. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, please note our policies. We strongly encourage Trip Insurance. During these uncertain times, we encourage you to consider travel insurance to protect your rental payments if you have to cancel or interrupt your trip because of severe weather, illness, medical emergencies or other unexpected incidents. CFAR (Cover For Any Reason) policies offers the best coverage.
- A sixty-day (60) notice in writing (90-day notice from December 20 to the end of February) is required for Cancellation. The Deposit will be refunded less a $50 Cancellation Fee
- Cancellations or changes that are made less than 60 days (90 days as noted for winter dates) of the arrival date, or result in a shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit
- Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent unless the condo can be re-rented for those dates